ppp loan application form
The SBA has two PPP loan applications
for first-time PPP borrowers and SBA Form
-SD for second-draw loans
Most lenders will use these forms, which requests information including:
Business name, DBA, business address, EIN/SSN, and contact information
fill out a second PPP application?
1. Your business information
2. How to calculate your monthly payroll and your PPP loan amount
3. Find and fill in your PPP first-draw SBA loan number.
4. Filling in the section on the 25 percent revenue reduction
5. Gross receipts
6. Time frames for the calculation
submit PPP application form?
you can apply through any existing
or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and
Farm Credit System
institution that is participating